Bar Magnets 3x1/2x1/4" Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Bar Magnets, Powerful Magnet Bar
This bar magnet measures 3" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 33 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 3x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This bar magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These works great for our products. Eliminates the need Velcro, which wears out. Magnets continue to work.
These are not only extremely strong, but they don't break like the small disc versions. Very nice.