N45 Bar Magnet 1-1/2 x 1/2 x 3/16" /w 2 #6 Countersunk Holes Neodymium Magnet
This powerful bar magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and has 2 countersunk holes for #6 screws and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 17 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This bar magnet is great for holding purposes as a magnetic fastener. You can find lot of applications for industrial and personal projects at business and home
- Please note that this bar magnet is very strong and require extreme caution when handling to avoid injury due to pinching
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First time ordering, have found them to be fragile and break easily.