N45 Disc Magnet Dia 1/2x1/16" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system and is plated in a Ni-Co-Ni triple layers for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This rare earth magnet is great for holding purposes as a magnet fastener and is very versatile and robust; applications range from industrial applications, crafting magnets, and therapeutic magnets.
The neodymium magnets offered by CMS Magnetics are superior in terms of strength and durability comparing with other vendors. The neodymium rare earth magnets are 7 times more powerful than the ceramic magnets of the same size.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade n45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.0 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is a great item for use in industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafting magnet
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Very good price, good service, cannot go wrong with these.
Well packaged, arrived quickly, exactly as ordered.
Second time buying these from this company. Can't wait to get back to making more of my product! Excellent customer service.
These are incredibly STRONG. I did have a bit of a problem with getting them apart, even tho they were separated by helpful plastic discs. But they were the perfect magnet for my needle-minders. I will be buying again, great product AND great customer service.
Very fast service. They had just what I needed for my project. I will be buying again.
I ordered these for craft projects and to make my own cheese knife magnetic holder. They are very strong! My wedding ring attracted two of them and somehow squeezed skin on my palm between them. Ouch! Take precautions as these magnets are super strong. But that’s what I was looking for.
WEBSITE/VENDOR: 5=Excellent (Preferred Vendor) Product/Service 5=Excellent (Go for it)
Small but very strong do the job
Great product, even better service. Thank you