Neodymium Disc Magnet 5mmx1.5mm
This product measures 5mm (0.197") in diameter and 1.5mm (.059") in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 0.9 lbs. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 0.9 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surface.
- Coating:Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nick Revell I like that I can easily attach a long string or cord to one using one of the provided super Bars and just sweep it around my work area. They easily find my lost items even if they've become embedded in carpeting. Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses. They are magnetized through the thickness. Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C). Neodymium Bar magnets produce an astonishing pull around 17lb. Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and theatre design, furniture making, exhibition stands and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetization they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets. review imagereview image