N52 Disc Magnet Dia 1x1/4" Super Strong Neodymium Magnet
This disc magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of the highest grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy. This disc magnet is made under ISO 9001 quality systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. It is axially magnetized so the North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The holding power of this magnet is 28 Lbs with a direct touch and direct pull.
This disc magnet is majorly used in the industrial and lab but can also be used in home for personal projects or school science projects, science education etc.
- Material: Sintered neodymium Magnet, grade N52
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 28 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super strong, nice quality magnet!
These N52s were well packaged and have the strength you would expect. Will buy again.
I've been using this magnet in my products for a couple of years but previously purchased from K&J. CMS has a much better price and excellent delivery schedule.
Not only are these little guys round, shiny, and strong as hell, they pass through the human digestive tract completely intact! A very reasonably priced product with a million uses. I keep one in my pocket at all times!