Disc Magnet 1/2"x1/16" Neodymium N45
Tiny Disc Magnets Neodymium N45 (ND0340-45N)
This product measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 3 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 gauss
- Pulling Force: 3.0 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Second time buying these from this company. Can't wait to get back to making more of my product! Excellent customer service.
These are incredibly STRONG. I did have a bit of a problem with getting them apart, even tho they were separated by helpful plastic discs. But they were the perfect magnet for my needle-minders. I will be buying again, great product AND great customer service.
Very fast service. They had just what I needed for my project. I will be buying again.
I ordered these for craft projects and to make my own cheese knife magnetic holder. They are very strong! My wedding ring attracted two of them and somehow squeezed skin on my palm between them. Ouch! Take precautions as these magnets are super strong. But that’s what I was looking for.
5=Excellent (Preferred Vendor)
5=Excellent (Go for it)
Small but very strong do the job
Great product, even better service. Thank you
Best magnets, best price and best customer service I've found! I'm a return customer because of this.
Super strong magnets. I really like the fact that one side is marked. Great service and fast shipping