Neodymium Disc Magnet with #6 Countersunk Hole, Grade N45 Rare Earth Magnet
This product measures 5/8" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 11.4 lbs. This magnet also features a #6 countersunk hole for a flat head screw. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered neodymium rare earth magnet, Grade N45 NdFeB
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 11.4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought these to hold a shelf on hinges up to another shelf and it works flawlessly, these magnets are fragile though. I broke 2 just separating them and having them snap back together.