Block Magnet Grade N52 Neodymium Magnet 3/4"x1/4"x1/2" Rare Earth
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3/4" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N52
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 25 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/2", the poles are on 3/4" x 1/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exactly what I needed.
Small and mighty. The "25 lbs" of power is at magnet contact, so they are great if you need to fit a magnet in somewhere tight, but still need a strong hold.