LIQUIDATION N42 1-1/2"OD x 1/4"ID x 1" Neodymium Rare Earth Ring Magnet (NR0072-42NM)
This product measures 1-1/2" in diameter, 1" in thickness and features a 1/4" hole going through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet when handling due to their brittle nature, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 12,800 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 130 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.