N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet w/ #4 Countersunk Hole, NdFeB Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This product measures 3/8" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 7 lbs. This magnet also features a countersunk hole made for a #4 flat head screw. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnets, Sintered NdFeB magnets
- Remanence:14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002"
- Applications: Metal industries, furniture parts, office uses, kitchen and home projects, crafting, personal projects and kids' school science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works perfectly for my small box projects. Looking forward to a resupply so I can order more.