N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet w/ #4 Countersunk Hole, NdFeB Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This product measures 3/8" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnetic alloy blend, patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 7 lbs. This magnet also features a countersunk hole made for a #4 flat head screw. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnets, Sintered NdFeB magnets
- Remanence(Br):14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002"
- Applications: Metal industries, furniture parts, office uses, kitchen and home projects, crafting, personal projects and kids' school science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Works perfectly for my small box projects. Looking forward to a resupply so I can order more.