Neodymium Block Magnet (Rare Earth) N50 2"x1"x1/2" w/ 2 #8 Countersunk Holes
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and has 2 #8 countersunk holes which are countersunk on both sides so you don't need to differentiate between North or South poles. This N52 magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 82 lbs each
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, so the poles are on the 2" x 1" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I plan on buying more.