This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and features a #8 countersunk hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet, and when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 10 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I originally bought these magnets 3 years ago and for a different project have since bought more. Since then we bought a LG fridge with a stainless steel covering that wont take a magnet. There is however on place on the fridge that will, above the Ice maker as there is normal steel behind the skin. I had to add some hardware to the the magnet to make them useful. Every visitor who has seen them, loved them. I got a call to make some additional magnets for a friends, then asked if I would make more for gifts. Looks like this started a cottage industry. Try to sell them on Ebay now.
shipped as said it would should do exactly as I need
for such a small item a lot of shipping I think for only a $1.18 item that weighs almost nothing
These magnets were paired with another of the opposite polarity and the pair formed a sandwich on a 2" X 45" Velcro strip for use as a belt. Six pairs of these magnets are spaced 1.5" apart and held on to the belt with plastic screws and nuts. The screw heads and nuts fit within the countersunk part of the magnets. The belt is worn under clothing to relieve back pain. Overlapping Velcro forms a good fastener to hold the belt around the waste.