N52 Neodymium Magnets Discs 3/8x1/32" Strong Rare Earth Disc Magnets
These Neodymium Disc Magnets measure 3/8" in diameter and 1/32" in thickness and are made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems.
This is a great item for use in industrial applications and personal projects like craft, fridge magnets, box closure magnets etc.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N52 NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets Discs
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 1.24 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- These magnets are not toys.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.