N52 Small Disc Magnet Dia 5/16x1/4" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This disc neodymium magnet measures 5/16" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, Grade N52 rare Earth
- Remanent Flux Density: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8.9 Lbs.
- Polar Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Nickel + Copper + Nickel 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and kids science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance if swallowed
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ridiculously strong magnet. Notably stronger than n42. Quantity and quality surpassed expectations.
These are strong magnets! Not toys! Should be great for my application as a magnetic closures for wooden boxes where I can cover the magnets with this veneer and still get good closure.
These magnets are surprisingly strong for their size. They are often difficult to separate from each other by hand due to their great surface strength. Upon handling these over time, they do tend to chip and flake like any other magnet. Overall, a great bang for your buck!
I’ve ordered these specific magnets on three separate occasions, bringing the amount of magnets I have ordered to 1650 total. They are exactly the right strength and size that I need, and they are consistently the same every time. They arrive in mint condition, and are packaged very well. I have no complaints about this company, and will continue to order from them in the future.
They could however work on their Internet page which takes the consumer through the process of leaving a review. There is some computer problem which doesn’t allow the review were to write in the correct box. I should note, I am doing this from a mobile phone. This is the second review I have left, and this has been a problem both times.
You get what you pay for, and it’s worth it with these magnets
These magnets were exactly what I was hoping they would be, and had the desired effect. They were cheaper than 6 other sites I reviewed when comparing magnet type, size, and strength.