N52 Block Magnets 2x2x3/8" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N52 rare earth
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 90 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 2" x 2" flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers