N52 Block Magnet 2x2x1/8" Neodymium Block Magnet | Strong Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N52 rare earth magnets
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 30 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 2x2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002 in with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications, personal projects and physical therapy
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers