This product measures 1" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 101.6 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 113 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The product is the best.
If you do any layout on steel these magnets are for you. They work great for holding you tape in place.
These work great for doing metal layout for holding the tape.
No way will you buy a magnet of this power in a store!
I am very impressed with the lifting ability, I also use this magnet for gold separation. OMG, cleans out all excessive metals, leaves the gold behind the way I like it.
Out standing for working on metal layout
Super powerful had to be quick to remove from spacers otherwise impossible to remove without a vise to separate and be careful around any other metals these work perfect for the application im using them fir
Magnets arrived on-time, and in excellent condition. Very powerful, as advertised.
These are great for holding and doing layout on steel.
Product is a VERY strong magnet. I used it to hold full size bedroom doors closed without any other latching mechanism. Specifically, I mounted the magnet in the top of the doors, and put a metal plate in the door jamb. The doors operate silently and easily stay in the closed position.