This product measures 1" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 101.6 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 113 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
BEST PRICE OF ANYWHERE!!!
Great magnets, great customer service, fast and well-packaged shipping... Really can't ask for anything more. I am sure you will be happy with all most if not all items from this site. I know you will be happy with this 1" magnet!!!
I bought two of these and I can honestly say that they are stronger than I ever imagined. Be careful with magnets with this kind of strength!!!
In my first order from CMS, I ordered an N42 sphere that arrived damaged (was clearly damaged when it was packed) and this N52 cylinder. My brother placed an order at the same time (also his first) for the same two magnets - his sphere was perfect, but his cylinder was damaged. So, I think that quality is a risk when ordering from them.
That said, my cylinder looks and works great. Mine arrived with more of a matte finish versus the shiny surface shown in the pictures, and I'm happy. I like the matte finish better.
I bought mine to try it out in a Feel Flux (a copper cylinder), and it works fantastically well. The Feel Flux comes with an N52 sphere that works great, but this cylinder takes even longer to pass through the copper. A great purchase for me.
So, yeah - not sure if I'll order from them again because of the quality issues, but both magnets that I ordered are the correct size and sure seem to be of the correct strength. Price was good, too.