Disc Magnet N52 1-1/2"x1/16" Neodymium Rare Earth
This product measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality systems. The magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 10 lbs. This is a great item for use in printing industry, metal fabrications as well as crafts, box or folder closures and medical therapy.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Remanent Flux Density (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 10 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating.
Other Neodymium Disc Magnets Available At Magnets For Sale
- Over 400 Neodymium Disc Magnets listed with diameters ranging from 1/8" up to 4". Up to 8" disc magnets are available as a custom made order.
- These powerful Magnets are available in grades N35, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, and N52, with the Remanent Flux Density ranges from 11,700 to 14,700 Gauss or 1.17 to 14.7 Tesla. The Maximum Energy Product of these Disc Magnets range from 35 MGOe to 52 MGOe.
- Our powerful magnets come with coatings including Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coating, epoxy coating, and plastic coatings.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely