This disc magnet measures 3/8" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. This is a great magnet for personal projects and industrial applications and finds may applications in printing and ads specialties.
- Material: Grade N50 neodymium magnet, sintered NdFeB rare earth alloy
- Remanence (Br): 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product is as advertised and ships quickly. I use these in for small mammals surveys outdoors and so far the magnets are strong enough to keep our kits in tact without being too difficult to separate from other magnets.