N50 Bar Magnet 1x1/2x1/8" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Bar Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and are made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and very versatile with many applications range from industrial applications to personal projects.
- Material: Neodymium magnet, grade N50 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 10.5 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the poles are on the 1x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Keep away from children under 5 years old. parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may cut fingers. If swallowed contact family doctor immediately since magnets may join inside the digestive tract and cause injury.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These magnets are outstanding, and perfect for my hobby