N45 Bar Magnet 2 x 1/2 x 1/16" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This powerful bar magnet measures 2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This neodymium magnet is great for holding purposes and used both in industrial applications and personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45 rare earth
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/16", i.e. the N and S poles are on the 2" x 1/2 surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The tool box I bought from a famous tool discounter had a textured paint surface the NOTHING would stick to. Wanting to label the drawers, I finally chose the rectangular magnets. I label the magnets with a P-touch labeller, and stick the magnets to the drawers. Works Wonderfully. Needs pretty powerful magnets, which thesee are.
Good quality magnet