Small Ring Magnets n45-3-4od-x-3-8id-x-1-4 Small Neodymium Ring Magnets
This small ring magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/4" in the thickness and features a 3/8" center hole through the thickness of the magnet. This small ring magnet is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This ring magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
This ring magnet is great item for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
- Material: Grade N45 sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB Rare Earth
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 12.5 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N & S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and powerful for their size and require cautions when handing to prevent shattering the magnets, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use these as axial bearings. Two opposing poles pushing against each other. Works great.
I use these to hold up my drill bits in the shop Great deal