N45 Bar Magnets 1x1/8x1/8" Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Bar Magnets
These powerful neodymium bar magnets are strong bar magnets made of a grade N45 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality control systems.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, Grade N45 rare earth
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.6 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two opposite 1x1/8" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: These strong bar magnets are great for industrial applications and personal projects, like crafting
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly the bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep the magnet away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews