N52 Bar Magnet 2x1/8x1/8" Rare Earth Magnet | Neodymium Magnet
This neodymium bar magnet measures 2" in length, 1/8" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This bar magnet is plated in a NiCuNi triple layers for a shiny and corrosion resistant finish.
N52 is the strong magnet grade which has the highest magnetic flux density than all the other grade and material. This magnet is great for industrial applications and used as reed switch magnet, cabinet magnets and also crafting magnets.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 Rare Earth Magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/8", the poles are on the 2" x 1/8" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
extremely happy with these. Exactly what i needed
I bought this magnet to fix the magnetic latch for the glass door of a shower enclosure. It fit in the narrow channel of an aluminum trim piece, replacing the old magnet that had rusted badly. Kept in place with a thin strip of strong double-sided tape, this little magnet works perfectly with plenty of holding power.
Quite a strong little magnet, and a hard to find item due to its dimensions.