N52 Bar Magnet 2x1/8x1/8" Rare Earth Magnet | Neodymium Magnet
This neodymium bar magnet measures 2" in length, 1/8" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This bar magnet is plated in a NiCuNi triple layers for a shiny and corrosion resistant finish.
N52 is the strong magnet grade which has the highest magnetic flux density than all the other grade and material. This magnet is great for industrial applications and used as reed switch magnet, cabinet magnets and also crafting magnets.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 Rare Earth Magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/8", the poles are on the 2" x 1/8" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
extremely happy with these. Exactly what i needed
I bought this magnet to fix the magnetic latch for the glass door of a shower enclosure. It fit in the narrow channel of an aluminum trim piece, replacing the old magnet that had rusted badly. Kept in place with a thin strip of strong double-sided tape, this little magnet works perfectly with plenty of holding power.
Quite a strong little magnet, and a hard to find item due to its dimensions.