N45 2"x1"x3/16" w/ 2 #8 Countersunk Holes Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful neodymium cube magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 28 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: magnetic fasteners for industries and personal projects. This countersunk magnet can be used at work or at home
- Please note that this neodymium magnet is very powerful and require extreme caution when handling due to their strength and to avoid injury due to pinching
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Please seek medical assistance if swallowed by children or animals
- Not for children under 12 year old, parental supervision is required when older children handle this strong magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers