N42 Block Magnet 2x2x1" Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet
This powerful block magnet measures 2" in length, 2" in width, and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This N42 neodymium magnet is great for holding purposes and metal fabrication devices for business. The applications of this neodymium magnet also include the home uses and physical therapy.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 201 Lbs.
- Polarity: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 2" surfaces
- Coatings: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerances: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 of these with a metal bar across them and my tool holder is ready Yep holds my hammers up.