N42 Block Magnet 2x2x1/2" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful block magnet measures 2" in length, 2" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coatings for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This strong neodymium magnet is used in magnetic separators and classifiers.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or Tesla
- Pulling Force: 100 Lbs.
- Polarity: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the poles are on the 2" x 2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All are +/-0.001" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent Product. Service is fantastic. Prompt and accurate. Look forward to working with CMS.