This neodymium disc magnet measures 1" in diameter and 3/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend ( NdFeB ). This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 69 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Grade: N42, Neodymium Magnets, or Sintered NdFeb rare earth
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 69 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.