N45 1/8" Neodymium Rare Earth Cube Magnet
Super Strong Neodymium Magnets N45 1/8" Neodymium Rare Earth Cube Magnet
This powerful neodymium small cube magnet measures 1/8" on each side and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Magnet Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Magnet Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss.
- Magnet Pulling Force: 1.71 lbs
- Magnet Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on two opposite sides.
- Magnet Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plating, the best coating available.
- Magnet Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating.
- All Super Strong Neodymium Magnets
may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep All Super Strong Neodymium Magnets way from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. All Super Strong Neodymium Magnets Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love these little suckers