Neodymium Cube Magnet NB00154-42NM N42 3/16"
This powerful neodymium cube magnet measures 3/16" on each side and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 3.5 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on two opposite sides.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are the first Neodymium magnets I've ever held/used/owned etc, they're tiny but surprisingly powerful. You can lay one on a desk 4 inches from another one and they draw together very quickly!
Fast shipping and safe packaging too, great seller.