Bar Block Magnet N52 1/4"x1/8"x1/8" strong Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnet
This strong magnet measures 1/4" in length, 1/8" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This powerful magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this superstrong magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all the neodymium rare earth strong magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeb. Grade N52.
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Holding Power: 2.4 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness. The poles are on the 1/4" by 1/8" faces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 2.2 lbs