Name Tag Magnets as Magnetic Attachments, Made of Strong Neodymium Magnets, a Set of 100
This listing is 100 sets of BM-2Mag-4 badge magnets, which is one of the most popular types used. The navy blue plastics used for this badge set provides a premium looking and feel.
Like other types these badge magnets are majorly used as badge attachments to replace the needle pins to avoid piercing through your valuable shirts. Each set of the products inlcludes a magnet bar which has two dot neodymium magnets glued on a metal insert inside the plastic cover. The back plate of the set is made of stainless steal with 3M peel-n-stick adhesives.
- Material: CMS Magnetics badge magnets are made of top quality neodymium magnets. The adhesives on the back plates are 3M brand.
- Dimensions: 1.8" Long X 1/2" Wide X 5/32"Thick.
- Holding Power: 7 lbs.
- Features: Navy blue plastics provides a sleek looking and feel. The adhesive is pre-applied on the back plates with a peel-off tab on the liner. Back plates are made of stainless steel and will never rust in any environment
- Applications: Badge attachments applicable for major types of name badges. A magnetic device for holding door or window screens, or air vent covers, etc.
- 100 pieces of magnets and 100 pieces of back plates are packed as two layers in a case. The bulk price is per 100 sets instead of per piece.
- Commercial use only! Keep them away from pacemakers and children.
- The bulk price is per 100 sets instead of a single set. For example, if you add 500 into your shopping cart, you are buying 50,000 sets instead of 500 sets.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect option to fasten my 3” pin-back nametag buttons.
We've purchased several thousand of these magnets, and they're always excellent. Very strong magnets for name badges, and the adhesive backing works every time. On a few occasions, I've called CMS because of a rush order, and needed my order fulfilled more quickly. Jeff and staff have always been very helpful in those times, even in the face of some catastrophic weather in 2017. My one criticism is: previously, shipping options on the website included both USPS Priority Mail options, as well as UPS options. The USPS options seem to have been removed. UPS is fine, but we'd still like to be able to get that Priority Mail 2-3 day option if needed, without calling and requesting. Bottom line: Great product, and great company!