N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets Dia 1/2 x 1/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnets w/ #6 Countersunk Hole
This neodymium disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 sintered neodymium alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This disc magnet also features a #6 countersunk hole for a flathead screw.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52
- Remanent Induction: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used these with my woodworking and they work great. Very strong and easy to attach. I would recommend them.
Very powerful for their size. Nice product
Don't let the small size fool you. I used a few of these on a diy dog gate at the top of a stairway. Plenty easy for a person to open but basicly impossible for small dogs to pull open. These allowed me to eliminate a latch.