N45 Neodymium Magnet Dia 3/8x1/4" w/ #4 Countersunk Hole Disc Magnet
This Countersunk Disc Magnet is made of grade N45 high quality neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. The dimension of the magnet is 3/8" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and axially magnetized. This disc magnet features a #4 countersunk hole through the center of the disc.
This small disc magnet is amazingly powerful for its size and has innumerable applications since it is made of neodymium magnet material. The pulling force of this disc magnet is about 7 times stronger than the same size disc magnet made of ceramic magnet. It is widely used in industrial and home applications.
- Material: Grade N45 Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8.9 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with Coating
- Applications: Holding purposes as a fastener magnet, crafting and science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. It may impose danger if swallowed
CMS Magnetics makes the top notch neodymium magnets with the state of the art technology. CMS neodymium magnets are superior to other brands in terms of higher strength, better coating, tighter tolerance and better longevity. All the CMS neodymium magnets are made under ISO 9001 quality systems.
Please read the instructions before use the magnets.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
good price, fast shipping