N45 Block Neodymium Magnet 1x1x3/4" Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1" in width, and 3/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects.
- Material: Neodymium magnet, grade N45 sintered NdFeB alloy
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 82 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 1" x 1" sides
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges