Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnet (NB00868-45NM)
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1/2" in length, 3/8" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 17.8 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, poles are on the 1/2" x 3/8" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets are fragile and may break or chip. But if used properly, it may serve you for a long time.
- Keep it away from pacemakers and children
- Commercial use only