Magnetic Hooks 18 LB Holding Power Ceramic
Decorative Magnetic Hooks Single color (6-Pack)
These high quality ceramic magnetic hooks have a round ceramic disk magnet encased in a mild steel cup and coated in a smooth white powder coating. The gaps around the circle between the cups and the magnets are filled with epoxy. This is an ideal item for handing your keys, Magnetic ceiling hooks for classrooms, Magnetic kitchen hooks, Decorative magnetic hooks or as a temporary holding magnetic hook.
These magnetic hooks are typically used for:
- Magnetic notice board with key hooks
- Magnetic refrigerator hooks
- Decorative magnetic hooks
- Magnetic ceiling hooks for classrooms
- Magnetic hanging hooks
- Magnetic hooks for fridge
- Magnetic hooks
- Magnetic key hooks
- Magnetic hooks for refrigerator
- Magnetic kitchen hooks
- Magnetic kitchen towel hooks
- Magnetic ceiling hooks
- Super Strong Magnetic Hooks: Using grade 8 ceramic magnets, one of the highest available grades, these hooks are capable of lifting up to 18 lbs.
- Premium Finish: Coated in a smooth white or black powder coating that not only looks good, it also protects it from the environment making it perfect for use outdoors.
- Can Be Used Almost Anywhere: Because of its powerful ceramic magnet, this hook can hold up more weight than other hook magnets because of its high-quality materials.
- Quality Craftsmanship: This product is built using only the highest quality materials which ensure a long service life. it also has a removable M4 threaded hook that can be replaced with an attachment of your choosing.
These super strong magnet hooks are versatile products that can be placed almost anywhere and hold up almost anything with ease. Unlike weaker magnets that slip and slide everywhere, these magnets are more than powerful enough to hold things still. If attached to a smooth, clean metal surface, these magnets can even be used in permanent applications with plenty of holding power to spare. If being attached to delicate surfaces that are easily scratched, then a thin sheet of cardboard, plastic, or rubber can be placed in-between the magnet and the surface.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like these guys
I used these magnetic cup hooks to hold up my patio lights. They work perfectly! I did use an occasional Command Strip about every 6 or 8 bulbs just in case someone accidentally pulled on the light cord. Works so very nicely and looks really good. Allows me to change my configuration of lights occasionally with difficulty!