Bar / Block Magnets N50 5mmX5mmX1mm 15 PC Neodymium Rare Earth
This powerful neodymium cube magnet measures 5mm in length, 5mm in width, and 1mm in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Holding Power: 0.9 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 5mmX5mm surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer plating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.