N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets 2-1/2"x1/2" Super Powerful Rare Earth Disc Magnets
These N52 Disc Neodymium Magnets measure 2 1/2" in diameter and 1/2" thick and is made of strongest grade neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
Applications: Majorly used for secure or holding purposes onto ferrous surfaces or for magnetic separations. It is also a good magnet for DIY wind generator, and school science projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, Grade N52 NdFeB
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla ( Residual Flux Density )
- Pulling Force: 132 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Our small Neodymium Disc magnets are used both in the high tech arena and at the opposite end of the spectrum by individual hobbyists, inventors & tinkerers. These Disc magnets are neodymium strength grade 52. These Disc magnets are Coated in a Nickel, copper nickel layered plating for both protection of the magnet & it gives the magnet that nice shiny silver finish. N52. Neodymium is actually an alloy consisting of the Neodymium magnetic material, iron & boron. These Disc Magnets are typically used To help keep objects secured, for personal projects, crafts and closures, Hold things up, Hold things down, hold Curtains together or keep things fastened to any ferrous surface.
Techie Characteristics of These Neodymium Disc Magnets
Other Magnets That Closely Match Your Search
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Together with an 8-pound bar of copper, I was able to beautifully demonstrate Lenz's Law in my physics classroom. My students loved spinning the magnet next to it and watching it defy gravity as it slowly slides down the side of the copper bar.