N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet 1-1/2" x 1" Rare Earth Disc Magnet (ND0567-52N)
These N52 Disc Magnets measure 1 1/2" in diameter and 1" thick and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
Our small Neodymium Disc magnets are used both in the high tech arena and at the opposite end of the spectrum by individual hobbyists, inventors & tinkerers. These Disc magnets are neodymium strength grade 52. These Disc magnets are Coated in a Nickel, copper nickel layered plating for both protection of the magnet & it gives the magnet that nice shiny silver finish. N52. Neodymium is actually an alloy consisting of the Neodymium magnetic material, iron & boron. These Disc Magnets are typically used To help keep objects secured, for personal projects, crafts and closures, Hold things up, Hold things down, hold Curtains together or keep things fastened to any ferrous surface.
Techie Characteristics Of These Neodymium Disc Magnets
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 159 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Plating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other Magnets That Closely Match Your Search
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
These magnets are very strong and coated with Nickle. these are my top choice and I would purchase again from CMS when I need more magnets