N42 Disc Magnet Dia 2x1/2" Neodymium Magnet Super Strong Rare Earth Magnet
This disc magnet measures 2" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This neodymium magnet is a great item for use in personal projects as well as industrial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 89 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002"
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
I used one of these to repair the lid of the center console of my care. The latch broke, and the cost of a new console was prohibitive. Available used ones for my car were still expensive (about $150) and not available in the right color and tended to be in kinda rough shape. I just stuck one of these to the lid and glued an 'L' bracket to the inside of the console. Works like a champ.