Grade N52 Super Strong Disc Neodymium Magnet Dia 1/2 x 3/16" Disc Rare Earth Magnet
This neodymium disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as various industrial applications.
- Material: N52 Neodymium, sintered NdFeB rare earth alloy
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 9.92 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
Everything was very good.