This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 9.6 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 9.6 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have bought from this company for quite a while. Their products are outstanding and they are the only company I will buy these magnets from. The nicest employees and always punctual delivery thank you for a first class product and company
We love this company and their items are the best !
Very strong magnets. It is not easy to take one piece off when they stick together. Currently I put them in my garage to hold tools. Very handy and never need to worry about things falling down. I think they can also be used to mount things in my home, but I have not found a proper item.
These worked very well for me. So well that I have purchased additional magnets.