N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet Dia 1.26 x 1/4"w/ #10 Countersunk on N or S, Super Strong Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This neodymium disc magnet measures 1.26" (32mm) in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #10 countersunk hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
Applications: These neodymium magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when handling to prevent chip or shattering due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N45 NdFeB
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla (Residual Flux Density )
- Pulling Force: 33.3 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available with a shiny corrosion-resistant finish
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.