N52 Disc Magnet Dia 1.26 x 1/8" Powerful Neodymium Magnet
This N52 disc magnet is 1.26" diameter and 1/8" thick and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under under ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. It is magnetized through the thickness so the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces. This neodymium magnet is great magnet for many applications in business or home, as well as magnetic therapy.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnets
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 17 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All +/- 0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Thickness Options: Links to the same magnet with differing thicknesses W/O Countersunk:
- Disc Magnet Neodymium N52 1.26"x1/4" ND055721 52NM
- N52 Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 3/16" Super Strong Rare Earth Disc Magnets
- N52 Disc Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 1/16" NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
- N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets Dia 1.26 x 1/8" Super Strong Magnet
Magnets For Sale & CMS Magnetics have joined forces in bringing you CMS Magnetics Brand neodymium Disc magnets for Home use, scientific , innovation, engineering, and industry. We only provide strong top quality neodymium iron boron (NdFeB) N52 Countersunk Neodymium disc magnets under license & at the highest standards. Our neodymium N52 Disc magnets are made with the world's most advanced magnetic materials. In addition to the CMS Magnetics line of permanent magnets, CMS Magnetics is a leading producer of magnetic products for industrial, and engineering research applications. We produce a comprehensive line of advanced permanent disc magnets in many stock sizes.
Rare earth magnets (both neodymium & samarium cobalt are Rare Earth Magnets) are the strongest type of permanent Countersunk Neodymium Disc Magnets currently made.
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
I am past user. Appears to be fine.
Strong! what it lacks in durability. It makes up for in power. but if you treat them right they will last.