N52 Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 3/16" Super Strong Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This neodymium magnet measures 1.26" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
Applications: This neodymium disc magnet is to be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface. This neodymium magnet is great for use in industrial and personal projects, as well as for crafts and closures.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 NdFeB
- Remanence : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla ( Residual Flux Density )
- Holding Power: 26 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, with a shiny corrosion-resistant finish, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quick delivery, magnets were superior quality!