Grade N52 Disc Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 1/16" Super Strong NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
This disc neodymium magnet measures 1.26" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend.
Applications: Majorly used to keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surfaces. A great magnet for use in industrial applications and personal projects, as well as for crafts or magnetic therapy.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence ( Residual Flux Density ) : 14,400 Gauss 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8.9 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available with a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really strong I use them for fridge magnets great for grandkids homework