N52 Disc Magnets Dia 1.26 x 1/16" Neodymium Magnets
This disc magnet is 1.26" diameter and 1/16" thick and is made of grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This disc magnet is magnetized through the thickness and plated in nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny and corrosion resistant finish. This grade N52 disc magnet produce an astonishing pull of 8.3 lbs. It is commonly used in many creative applications such as magnetic spice jar, office magnetic board displays and crafts. This disc magnet also has many uses in the engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All are +/ 0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep this magnet away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Thickness Options: Links to the same magnet with differing thicknesses:
- Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Disc Magnet N52 1.26" x 3/8"
- N52 Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 3/16" Super Strong Rare Earth Disc Magnets
- N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet Dia 1.26 x 1/4" w/ #10 Countersunk Hole on N or S
- N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets Dia 1.26 x 1/8" Super Strong Magnet
- N52 Disc Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 1/16" NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
Home Uses for N45 Disc Magnets: Knife holders, Arts & Crafts, Refrigerator Magnets, Gun Mounts, Cabinet Closures
Scientific & Manufacturing Uses: Magnetic Pumps, Pool Safety Switches, Hard Drives, Sound Systems
Magnets For Sale
Magnets For Sale & CMS Magnetics have joined forces in bringing you CMS Magnetics Brand neodymium magnets for Home use, scientific , innovation, engineering, and industry. We only provide strong top quality neodymium iron boron (NdFeB) N52 Neodymium disc magnets under license & at the highest standards. Our neodymium N52 Disc magnets are made with the world's most advanced magnetic materials. In addition to the CMS Magnetics line of permanent magnets, CMS Magnetics is a leading producer of magnetic products for industrial, and engineering research applications. We produce a comprehensive line of advanced permanent disc magnets in many stock sizes.
Rare earth magnets (both neodymium & samarium cobalt are Rare Earth Magnets) are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made.
Grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am past user. It is great.
Great hold. Watch your fingers and definitely don't let small children play with them unless you can put up with screams of pain when they snap on their fingers. We used them to hold curtain rods on metal doors for which job they were perfect.
Very useful for flattening materials when laser cutting (as long as your laser cutter has a metal base). My base is a thin honeycomb design
Really strong I use them for fridge magnets great for grandkids homework