Powerful Neodymium Disc Magnet Rare Earth N52 1.26" x 3/8"
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Ratings: 14,400 Gauss
- Holding Power: 53 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available for strong neodymium magnets
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- Working Temperature: Maximum working temperature of this N52 Disc Magnet is 176 F (80 C).
Thickness Options: Links to the same magnet with differing thicknesses:
- Disc Magnet Neodymium N52 1.26"x1/4" ND055721-52NM
- N52 Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 3/16" Super Strong Rare Earth Disc Magnets
- N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet Dia 1.26 x 1/4" w/ #10 Countersunk Hole on N or S
- N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets Dia 1.26 x 1/8" Super Strong Magnet
- N52 Disc Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 1/16" NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
Home Uses for N52 Disc Magnets: Knife holders, Arts & Crafts, Refrigerator Magnets, Gun Mounts, Cabinet Closures
Scientific & Manufacturing Uses: Magnetic Pumps, Pool Safety Switches, Hard Drives, Sound Systems
Magnets For Sale
Magnets For Sale & CMS Magnetics have joined forces in bringing you CMS Magnetics Brand neodymium magnets for Home use, scientific , innovation, engineering, and industry. We only provide strong top-quality neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB) N52 Neodymium disc magnets under license & at the highest standards. Our neodymium N52 Disc magnets are made with the world's most advanced magnetic materials. In addition to the CMS Magnetics line of permanent magnets, CMS Magnetics is a leading producer of magnetic products for industrial, and engineering research applications. We produce a comprehensive line of advanced permanent disc magnets in many stock sizes.
Rare earth magnets (both neodymium & samarium cobalt are Rare Earth Magnets) are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made.
These N52 Disc Magnets are 1.26 Inch diameter and 3/8 inch thick. The N52 disc magnet is magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
1.26” N52 Neodymium disc magnets produce an astonishing pull of 53.0 lbs lbs. In addition every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium N52 disc magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and furniture making, theatre design, exhibition stands and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required.
All neodymium disc magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
Keep neodymium away from pacemakers.
Not for children, parental supervision required.
COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been useing the magnets from CMS for forever it seems. Ask me why I keep coming back. Just thought it was time to write you guys up. Great company, great Magnets .