Powerful N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets 1.26x1/8"
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52 Disc Magnets
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla ( Residual Flux Density )
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces on This Powerful Neodymium Disc Magnet
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available for Powerful neodymium magnets
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/ 0.002in with coating.
- Working Temperature: Maximum Working temperature of this N52 Powerful Neodymium Disc Magnet is 176 F (80 C).
Thickness Options: Links to the same magnet with differing thicknesses W/O Countersunk:
- Disc Magnet Neodymium N52 1.26"x1/4" ND055721 52NM
- N52 Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 3/16" Super Strong Rare Earth Disc Magnets
- N52 Disc Neodymium Magnets Dia 1.26 x 1/16" NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
- N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets Dia 1.26 x 1/8" Super Strong Magnet
Home Uses for N52 Disc Magnets:
Garage owners for hanging hand tools, bicycles, signs, bottle openers, whiteboards...
Home chefs Hanging grilling utensils
Car owners keeping a glove box closed
Purse owners keeping it closed
Jewelry owners keeping it around your neck or wrist
Magicians performing feats of magic
Scientific & Manufacturing Uses: Magnetic Pumps, Pool Safety Switches, Hard Drives, Sound Systems
Magnets For Sale
Magnets For Sale & CMS Magnetics have joined forces in bringing you CMS Magnetics Brand neodymium Disc magnets for Home use, scientific , innovation, engineering, and industry. We only provide strong top quality neodymium iron boron (NdFeB) N52 Countersunk Neodymium disc magnets under license & at the highest standards. Our neodymium N52 Disc magnets are made with the world's most advanced magnetic materials. In addition to the CMS Magnetics line of permanent magnets, CMS Magnetics is a leading producer of magnetic products for industrial, and engineering research applications. We produce a comprehensive line of advanced permanent disc magnets in many stock sizes.
Rare earth magnets (both neodymium & samarium cobalt are Rare Earth Magnets) are the strongest type of permanent Countersunk Neodymium Disc Magnets currently made.
These N52 Disc Magnets are 1.26 Inch diameter and 1/8 inch thick. The N52 disc magnet is magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel copper nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
1.26” N52 Neodymium disc magnets produce an astonishing pull of 18 lbs lbs. In addition every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium N52 disc magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and furniture making, theatre design, exhibition stands and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required.
All neodymium disc magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
Keep neodymium away from pacemakers.
Not for children, parental supervision required.
COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.