This disc neodymium magnet measures 1.26" (32 mm) in diameter and 1/8" (3.175 mm ) in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
Applications: This magnet is used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface. it is a great item for use in personal projects as well as industrial applications, as well as magnetic therapy.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N52 NdFeB
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla ( Residual Flux Density )
- Holding Power: 18 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available with a shiny corrosion-resistant finish
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.